I’m honored to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Lauren who has an awesome blog called Trend-mix! She posts a really great variety of DIY fashion tutorials which are fun and easy to follow, so you should definitely check out her blog 🙂
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs!
My 7 Facts:
1. My favorite animals are squirrels, and cats are a close second.
2. I am part of my university’s archery team – channeling that inner Katniss!
3. My room was once so messy that I frightened away my Japanese exchange student; she actually moved out after two hours 😦
4. The first thing I ever sewed was an authentic Roman toga for my Latin class. It was three layers, and I remember drowning under the weight of the fabric!
5. My favorite part of getting ready in the morning (when I’m not feeling like a hobo) is doing my hair, which is why I love making different kinds of hair accessories. Bows, flowers, headbands, and jeweled pins all hold a special place in my heart.
6. I absolutely love collecting nail polish and have my nail routine down to a science. I always joke with my roommate that she could attempt to kill me when my nails are drying, and I wouldn’t even try to defend myself.
7. When I’m not sewing, you can often find me coding, so I’m either making softwear or software 😀
8 incredible, awesome, and amazing blogs:
Not quite 15, but I would recommend each and every one of these blogs!
Thank you to everyone for your support ❤